A weblog to facilitate communication between those who are in some way connected to the vacationary undertakings formally known as Fingal Bay (2001) and/or Fingal Reloaded (2004).

Friday, December 24, 2004

Aimski Post No.1 :)

Yay for our Fingal blogger! I'm so excited :)
It's my last day in the 'gog for a while so I thought I'd write a quick post, although half the people currently on the blogger list are in my family and so I'll see them today anyway :P Firstly I've noticed Jayski wasn't on the original blogger invite list, Bowlesy reckons that's just because we can blog together :P but I'm sure he might want to leave his own blogs as well :) Thanks Marty! You're awesome :).
Secondly here's my new Wacol details for those of you who don't know:
12 Trevino Place WACOL QLD 4076
Ph: (07) 3271 5861
Althought I don't start until the 4th of Jan I've got my first few weeks shifts and they look a bit nasty, mostly 6am-2pm with a 3am-11am thrown in in case I don't feel like sleeping :P It should settle down in a month or two to be 10 hour shifts for only 4 days a week :)
I hope you're all having an awesome break and have a fantastic Christmas tomorrow :) Yay for JC!
Can't wait to see what kind of msgs this blogger thingy brings ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home