A weblog to facilitate communication between those who are in some way connected to the vacationary undertakings formally known as Fingal Bay (2001) and/or Fingal Reloaded (2004).

Thursday, January 06, 2005

Question :)

Hey guys! Hope you're all well :) Third day at work atm - 6am starts (does anyone else know what time of morning that is :P? Or more like 4:30am when I get up?)! QA is definitely not exciting but not terribly hard either :P, and some salads are just not worth buying! Me and Michael (my flatmate) rejected 10 TONNES of lettuce yesterday (that's been the highlight so far)!
I wanted to know what's the go with the start of 1 Samuel 13 - in the ESV it says 'Saul was ... years old when he began to reign, and he reigned ... and two years over Israel' and the NIV says 'Saul was thirty years old when he became king and he reigned over Israel for forty two years'. For starters I've never seen ... in the Bible, and even tho I've read the footnotes that say the info is lacking how then did the NIV come up with those random numbers? Sorry for the strange query but I just found it really odd and thought you guys would be the best ones to ask :).
Btw guys if you're free the last week of Jan (well I hope - I may have to work) me and Jase are hoping to have an engagement party at his place in Ballina. The Conyerseseseses are driving up most probably, and Robski has said he may fly, so there's options :). Invites should hopefully be coming out soonish.
Anywayz my television is calling me ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home