A weblog to facilitate communication between those who are in some way connected to the vacationary undertakings formally known as Fingal Bay (2001) and/or Fingal Reloaded (2004).

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Help?

Hey guys! Howz it going :)
I have a pretty dumb question ... I have no idea how we actually find these folders of photos that Manda and Susie made ... where do I look? How stupid do I sound :P?
Things are going well atm - just spent a week in Melbourne with the fam at the tennis and shopping and stuff, work was nice enough to let me negotiate the time off, and Susie got to come in Mum's place (it would've been nice if they were both there but yay anyway!)! And Brony was on my flight back to Brisbane! I'm back in Wacol now - I get Australia Day off, and then on Thursday I get to travel as far as NSW to some farms which is going to be so fun :)! My shifts are still random - just after our engagement party (which you guys should have e-mail invites for - please check if you haven't seen it yet and RSVP :)) I start at 4am, 7am, 3am, 4am and 4am :S - pray they might get a bit nicer!
Can't wait to hear from you all again, or even see you in a few weeks :)
God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home