A weblog to facilitate communication between those who are in some way connected to the vacationary undertakings formally known as Fingal Bay (2001) and/or Fingal Reloaded (2004).

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Martyn's Post

Hey folks,
I asked the rest of you to post here with what you're doing, etc. I'll start the ball rolling, shall I??

1. Where do you live?
I'm still living in the Eastern Suburbs of Sydney. I recently moved from Randwick to Kingsford.
It's much hotter in Kingsford (no ocean breezes).

2. What are you doing?
I'm working as a computer nerd in Pyrmont!! When I'm not sleeping.
Worked all last year on a project out at the airport, and am currently gearing up for a project down in Canberra for a few months. Giddyup!!

I'm still going to church @ Unichurch @ UNSW. Although I'm starting to feel old =)

3. Any major news?
Umm, I need a haircut?? Best I can think of is, I spent Christmas/New Year in Perth, cos my parents moved over there for a year (July 2005 - July 2006). w00t!!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home